Audi A8 D3 (2004-2010) has air suspension – my sport option has adaptive suspension with 4 modes. The lift mode is the highest one – monster truck mode – high – Some say it changes to other mode when the speed hit 50-60-70 – anyhow, I tried 65 and it didn’t change at all.
For those who don’t know how to access the lift mode – just click “CAR” button – rotate the big dial to select the mode – The best applications for LIFT-MODE is when you get stuck on the parking cement block, if you back up, you will rip the front lower bumper – don’t panic – select LIFT and wait for it to raise above the cement block and get out safely. When we go to Townhouse complex where there are many speed bumps – raise the car up with LIFT mode and go over them nicely without bottoming out to the chassis.
- How To Update Audi North American Region Navigation 2016 DVD MMI 2G
- 2016 Tesla S 75D Autopilot In Action
- Clean Clogged AC Drain Hose Causing Water Under The Carpet
- Disable Audi A8 D3 MMI Screen Motor
- Replace Audi A8 D3 Battery
- Audi A8 D3 Battery System Failure
- Fix Audi A8 D3 Soft Close Trunk NOT Closing
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles