Audi A8 D3 (2004-2010) has air suspension – my sport option has adaptive suspension with 4 modes. The lift mode is the highest one – monster truck mode – high – Some say it changes to other mode when the speed hit 50-60-70 – anyhow, I tried 65 and it didn’t change at all.
For those who don’t know how to access the lift mode – just click “CAR” button – rotate the big dial to select the mode – The best applications for LIFT-MODE is when you get stuck on the parking cement block, if you back up, you will rip the front lower bumper – don’t panic – select LIFT and wait for it to raise above the cement block and get out safely. When we go to Townhouse complex where there are many speed bumps – raise the car up with LIFT mode and go over them nicely without bottoming out to the chassis.
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- Ignition Switch Warning Icon
- How To Create a 12V Line When The Ignition Is On on 2006 Audi A8 D3
- How To Transfer Songs and Playlists from iTunes to USB Drive
- 2008 Q7 @ 52k Miles – DIY
- How To Update Audi North American Region Navigation 2016 DVD MMI 2G