Audi A8 D3 (2004-2010) has air suspension – my sport option has adaptive suspension with 4 modes. The lift mode is the highest one – monster truck mode – high – Some say it changes to other mode when the speed hit 50-60-70 – anyhow, I tried 65 and it didn’t change at all.
For those who don’t know how to access the lift mode – just click “CAR” button – rotate the big dial to select the mode – The best applications for LIFT-MODE is when you get stuck on the parking cement block, if you back up, you will rip the front lower bumper – don’t panic – select LIFT and wait for it to raise above the cement block and get out safely. When we go to Townhouse complex where there are many speed bumps – raise the car up with LIFT mode and go over them nicely without bottoming out to the chassis.
- Tune Up On 2006 A8L 4.2
- A8 D3 Starter Replacement
- Audi A8L Remote Range
- How To Pair New Phones With Audi MMI 2G Bluetooth
- Add-On Components And Avoid CP (Component Protection) MMI 2G
- $70k Disposable Car
- Parking Aids Problems A8L
- A8L Suspension Pump Retrofit
- Watch Movies In Audi MMI 2G With Netbook-Laptop Integration
- A8 D3 Gas Mileage Log
- Change Oil On Audi A8L D3
- Things Can Be Done With Audi MMI 2G