The battery has been great for 11 years, it doesn’t seem to hold charge any more. I had an incident of battery failure yesterday after parking the car for about 20 minutes, the car wouldn’t crank and all indicators on the dash was flashing while I tried to start the car. The battery definitely had no juice to crank the starter. After the car get a jump from a Honda Accord battery, it started right up, drove home and the battery measured 12.3V and the charging system was 14.1V as the car is running.
Although the batter measured at 12.3V, the MMI battery indicator still registered 0% which cause the concern that the battery system is not working properly. I’ll investigate and report back.
- Attempt To Fix A8 D3 Door Lock Switch On Handle
- Hot Air Comes Out of Left Vents With AC On
- Apple CarPlay for Audi MMI 2G
- G12 & G13 Coolant for Audi Cars
- OBDEleven VCDS Alternative For Android
- Audi A8L D3 Oil Change @123k
- What You Should Know/Must know About AMI on MMI 2G
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC