The battery has been great for 11 years, it doesn’t seem to hold charge any more. I had an incident of battery failure yesterday after parking the car for about 20 minutes, the car wouldn’t crank and all indicators on the dash was flashing while I tried to start the car. The battery definitely had no juice to crank the starter. After the car get a jump from a Honda Accord battery, it started right up, drove home and the battery measured 12.3V and the charging system was 14.1V as the car is running.
Although the batter measured at 12.3V, the MMI battery indicator still registered 0% which cause the concern that the battery system is not working properly. I’ll investigate and report back.
- What You Should Know/Must know About AMI on MMI 2G
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- Ignition Switch Warning Icon
- How To Create a 12V Line When The Ignition Is On on 2006 Audi A8 D3
- How To Update Audi North American Region Navigation 2016 DVD MMI 2G
- 2016 Tesla S 75D Autopilot In Action
- Clean Clogged AC Drain Hose Causing Water Under The Carpet
- Disable Audi A8 D3 MMI Screen Motor