Audi MMI started in 2005 for A6 and A8 – Multi Media Interface.
This page is dedicated to MMI.
3. Hidden Menu Enabled using VCDS (VAG-COM).
4. Enable Battery Meter using VCDS (VAG-COM).
AMI (Audi Music Interface) after market.
- What You Should Know/Must know About AMI on MMI 2G
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- How To Transfer Songs and Playlists from iTunes to USB Drive
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables
- How To Update Audi North American Region Navigation 2016 DVD MMI 2G
- How To Eliminate Car Audio Ground Loop Noise from USB Chargers
- Disable Audi A8 D3 MMI Screen Motor