The reasons we like Audis, cost of driving and maintenance of our cars for 2012 are so low, if we can do some stuff and have an OBDII connector.
It’s almost 5 years, 32k miles, the cost of driving and maintenance
1. Gas mileage: average 17MPG.
2. Cost of maintenance: $0. ( bought the maintenance contract 4 years 50k miles at the time of lease $600.)
3. Cost of fixing: $0.
4. Tires, brakes: Still good. $0.
5. Little things failed: NONE.
2004 Cabriolet, bought used 71k miles
1. Gas mileage at 92k miles: average 24 MPG.
2. Maintenance: Oil change – $50.00
3. Fixed antenna radio: Labor only $0.
4. 2 brake bulbs: $6.00
5. Vag-com to reset TCU 3 times. $0.
6. Battery died once (no reason): recharged $0.
1996 A6 Avant (bought 2003), 144k miles
1. Spark plugs (after 4 years): $30.
2. Valve cover gasket: $10.
3. Oil change: $30.00.
4. New tires: $270.00.
5. Gas mileage: 20MPG.
6. Battery: recharged 4 times $0. (same battery since 2004).
7. Moon roof gear stripped: fixed $0.
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- Ignition Switch Warning Icon
- How To Create a 12V Line When The Ignition Is On on 2006 Audi A8 D3
- How To Transfer Songs and Playlists from iTunes to USB Drive
- 2008 Q7 @ 52k Miles – DIY
- How To Update Audi North American Region Navigation 2016 DVD MMI 2G