The reasons we like Audis, cost of driving and maintenance of our cars for 2012 are so low, if we can do some stuff and have an OBDII connector.
It’s almost 5 years, 32k miles, the cost of driving and maintenance
1. Gas mileage: average 17MPG.
2. Cost of maintenance: $0. ( bought the maintenance contract 4 years 50k miles at the time of lease $600.)
3. Cost of fixing: $0.
4. Tires, brakes: Still good. $0.
5. Little things failed: NONE.
2004 Cabriolet, bought used 71k miles
1. Gas mileage at 92k miles: average 24 MPG.
2. Maintenance: Oil change – $50.00
3. Fixed antenna radio: Labor only $0.
4. 2 brake bulbs: $6.00
5. Vag-com to reset TCU 3 times. $0.
6. Battery died once (no reason): recharged $0.
1996 A6 Avant (bought 2003), 144k miles
1. Spark plugs (after 4 years): $30.
2. Valve cover gasket: $10.
3. Oil change: $30.00.
4. New tires: $270.00.
5. Gas mileage: 20MPG.
6. Battery: recharged 4 times $0. (same battery since 2004).
7. Moon roof gear stripped: fixed $0.
- A4 B6 Cabriolet ESP Light On problems
- Fix G356 Top Frame Position Sensor Audi Cabriolet
- Know Your Audi Cabriolet TOP
- Cabriolet Top Doesn’t Close/Open – Remote – Latch Trunk Don’t Work
- Replace Battery A4 B6 Cabriolet
- A4 B6 V6 3.0L 30V Coil Packs and Spark Plugs Replacement
- Audi Quattro Principle
- Avoid E15 Gas
- Audis Score Cards 2012
- Audi Transmission Safe (Limp) Mode
- Fix Engine Rough Idle, Stall At Stops, Sluggish Acceleration
- Get To Know Audi Switches And Buttons