I had received many phone calls about warranty for my old cars with over 90k miles for a few thousands bucks which would includes everything and without inspecting the cars. Why? Because according to their records, my cars had been well maintained from dealer’s records (which dealers records). Anyhow, there are someone that I know did pay $2k for his 99 Audi A8 with 90k miles. Why would any insurance company would take $2k, guarantee the car for another 100k miles on top of the existing 90k miles, especially Audi A8 which would cost $1k for each hick up. And the stupidest part is that they don’t even need to see the car. Well, a year later at about a little over 100k miles, the A8 needs the transmission. He took the car to the dealer with the insurance information in hands, hoping that they would pay 4k-6k for the work. Guess what, “too good to be true” again, the dealer kept the car for a week, trying to contact the insurance company, and the insurance company was out of business, the owner had to pay for diagnostics at the dealer and out of the car for 1 week.
Again, sometimes we do need to have some common sense and a little logic, but “too good to be true” normally would cost dearly.
- Replace Battery A4 B6 Cabriolet
- A4 B6 V6 3.0L 30V Coil Packs and Spark Plugs Replacement
- Audi Quattro Principle
- Avoid E15 Gas
- Audis Score Cards 2012
- Audi Transmission Safe (Limp) Mode
- Fix Engine Rough Idle, Stall At Stops, Sluggish Acceleration
- Get To Know Audi Switches And Buttons
- Rotate Tires And Inspect Brake Pads
- Vag-Com Codes For A4 B6
- A4 B6 Cabriolet ESP Light On problems
- Car Extended Warranty Regardless Of Mileage Or Inspection?