My sister tried to close the top on the incline again and the top threw a code and it didn’t close. She had to manually close the top. She came to me with the error 01986 on the VCDS with the top switch light flashing on the dash as usual.
Some how, the G356 8H0-959-613 wiper handle broke off from the base, hence the problem. We order one online for $69 newer version 8H0-959-613A and we super glued the broken one temporarily, but I think it would work permanently because the potentiometer (G356) is working very smoothly. While the top is open, the best is to tie-wrap anything that is loose or may be in the way of closing the top frames.
- Audi Doesn’t Start In Park or Neutral
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10
- How To Use VCDS (Vag-Com) With Mac OS X
- Fix A4 Dashboard Cup Holder Cover
- Replace Generic MAF On A4 Cabriolet 3.0L V6
- A4 B6 Cabriolet ESP Light On problems
- Fix G356 Top Frame Position Sensor Audi Cabriolet
- Know Your Audi Cabriolet TOP