12/24/2017 The battery is low again and needed to be replaced..
We went on a road trip, we took our spare keyfob with us and when we tried to use it, the smart key didn’t work – no key identified message on the screen. We could use the key to start but none of the remote function worked. We’re panic, but we had a key that works so the trip was fine. When we got home, I replaced the CR2032 battery in the keyfob and it works right out of the box, no reset, syncing needed. Amazing. Since I have a few Audis, I always have a few of these batteries stored. They’re quite inexpensive from Amazon.
- Attempt To Fix A8 D3 Door Lock Switch On Handle
- Hot Air Comes Out of Left Vents With AC On
- Apple CarPlay for Audi MMI 2G
- G12 & G13 Coolant for Audi Cars
- OBDEleven VCDS Alternative For Android
- Audi A8L D3 Oil Change @123k
- What You Should Know/Must know About AMI on MMI 2G
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC