My A8L is still functioning extremely well, although it’s getting close to 100k miles, I’m prepare for things to break. As I read on the forum, “No Heat” seems to be a problem if it exist and this time A8 D3 is a little more complicated and costly compares to the 96 A6 problem. Check and replace the heater control valve (4E0959617A), it can be tested in the car.
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- How To Fix A8 D3 Broken Glove Box Frame
- Attempt To Fix A8 D3 Door Lock Switch On Handle
- Hot Air Comes Out of Left Vents With AC On
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G
- G12 & G13 Coolant for Audi Cars