Before we go to drastic measures to release the hood latch, we should try all these first.
The are so many instances people snapped the hood latch cable and some cost up to $2ooo for the body shop to destroy the front grille and repaint the hood. Some people use a saw to saw off the 2 hood hooks while it’s closed tight, but before we start sawing, try with the long screw driver first. My latch is still intact, but I’m preparing for the day the cable snapped. I test the sawing method to see if it’s feasible and the least damage to the hood and the surroundings.
- Hot Air Comes Out of Left Vents With AC On
- Apple CarPlay for Audi MMI 2G
- G12 & G13 Coolant for Audi Cars
- OBDEleven VCDS Alternative For Android
- Audi A8L D3 Oil Change @123k
- What You Should Know/Must know About AMI on MMI 2G
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- Ignition Switch Warning Icon