Before we go to drastic measures to release the hood latch, we should try all these first.
The are so many instances people snapped the hood latch cable and some cost up to $2ooo for the body shop to destroy the front grille and repaint the hood. Some people use a saw to saw off the 2 hood hooks while it’s closed tight, but before we start sawing, try with the long screw driver first. My latch is still intact, but I’m preparing for the day the cable snapped. I test the sawing method to see if it’s feasible and the least damage to the hood and the surroundings.
- Audi A8L D3 Oil Change @123k
- What You Should Know/Must know About AMI on MMI 2G
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- Ignition Switch Warning Icon
- How To Create a 12V Line When The Ignition Is On on 2006 Audi A8 D3
- How To Update Audi North American Region Navigation 2016 DVD MMI 2G
- 2016 Tesla S 75D Autopilot In Action
- Clean Clogged AC Drain Hose Causing Water Under The Carpet