Sometimes after replacing the Bluetooth Module (under the driver seat A8 or Q7), the Phone would pair to the car, but the steering button, sound and microphone don’t work, most of the time, the settings on the Bluetooth module wasn’t done correctly. You do need an OBDII like VCDS (VAG-COM) to enable it again.
- Telephone Coding Address 77 – should be set to 100900 then 100970 then back to 100900 and do soft MMI restart – Setup+Big Round Button+ Upper right MMI selector.
- OBDEleven VCDS Alternative For Android
- Audi A8L D3 Oil Change @123k
- What You Should Know/Must know About AMI on MMI 2G
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- Ignition Switch Warning Icon
- How To Create a 12V Line When The Ignition Is On on 2006 Audi A8 D3
- How To Update Audi North American Region Navigation 2016 DVD MMI 2G
- 2016 Tesla S 75D Autopilot In Action