I finally got an iPhone for the first time. It’s an iPhone 6 and I had to pair the bluetooth with both my 2006 A8L and 2008 Q7. The A8L MMI has software updated to 4610 which is much easier to pair, compared to the Q7 4140. Regardless, they both paired fine with the iPhone 6.
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles
- Our Old Faithful 2008 Q7
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- How To Fix A8 D3 Broken Glove Box Frame
- Attempt To Fix A8 D3 Door Lock Switch On Handle
- Hot Air Comes Out of Left Vents With AC On
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G