Panoramic Sunroof Screen
2013-03-07 One more month and it’s 5 years old @34k miles. Everything is still solid. Everything is still original, nothing needs to be replaced yet.
This April, our Q7 will be 5 years old, we just took the car to the Sierra last weekend. At 32,600 miles, it still have all original tires (Dueler 400), brakes and everything else except the fluids the dealer changed when serviced.
I was looking for new tires and they rated these original Bridgestone Dueler 400 really bad in snow, but they seem fine to me, they do seem hard on the road, noisy a little on rough surfaces? Anyhow, the treads are almost gone and they did hold very well on the winding roads to Mt Rose Ski resort. I don’t think it’s the tires, I think it’s the Q7 that handles well.
New V6 TDI Engine
- G12 & G13 Coolant for Audi Cars
- OBDEleven VCDS Alternative For Android
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- 2008 Q7 @ 52k Miles – DIY
- How To Update Audi North American Region Navigation 2016 DVD MMI 2G
- 2017 Q7 3rd Row Vents Deleted
- How To Install Analog TV Tuner 4E0 919 146 On Audi MMI 2G
- An Open-Circuit Test On MMI 2G MOST Bus and VCDS Read Out Results