Select -> 17-Instruments -> Adaptation -> Channel 61.
Subtract 512 from whatever value you find there.
1. Pull the TPMS fuse, as mentioned above – (#4 on panel B – 5 amp)
2. Vag-Com – module 19 CAN Gateway -> Coding -> Long Coding helper -> Find and disable TPMS -> Do It -> Done
3. Vag-Com – module 17 Instruments -> Coding -> Subtract 16 from your coding’s first 4 digits (ie. if your coding number first digits are 2609, you should change them to 2593) -> Do it -> done.
- Apple CarPlay for Audi MMI 2G
- G12 & G13 Coolant for Audi Cars
- OBDEleven VCDS Alternative For Android
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- 2008 Q7 @ 52k Miles – DIY
- How To Update Audi North American Region Navigation 2016 DVD MMI 2G
- 2017 Q7 3rd Row Vents Deleted
- How To Install Analog TV Tuner 4E0 919 146 On Audi MMI 2G