The brake pads and rotors were replaced by the dealer at 55k miles-It’s 77k miles now and the brake pad warning light just came on. I planned to use the old rotors so I replace it right away to make sure they don’t get destroyed by the pads. This is how I did mine. Turning rotors at Parts House in Fremont only cost $15.
The pads actually are still good for at least a few thousand miles, but I didn’t really want to see the warning lights on the dash board. I got ceramic Power Stop for the front and Bendix for the rear. I do like American Brakes companies.
- Attempt To Fix A8 D3 Door Lock Switch On Handle
- Hot Air Comes Out of Left Vents With AC On
- Apple CarPlay for Audi MMI 2G
- G12 & G13 Coolant for Audi Cars
- OBDEleven VCDS Alternative For Android
- Audi A8L D3 Oil Change @123k
- What You Should Know/Must know About AMI on MMI 2G
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC