Having kids keep us busy and alert, especially with their health.
The wait-and-see approach is fine for some kids’ health problems. But not these.
Symptom #1: A fever that’s 100.4°F or higher in a baby younger than 3 months; higher than 101°F in a baby 3 to 6 months; or higher than 103°F in a child 6 months to 2 years.
- Christmas 2012
- Sandy Hook Elementary School
- Tire Insurance Hard Sell At Tire Shop
- Disneyland CA 2012
- Audie First Star Test
- Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe-Cancun-Mexico
- Remodeled Park In Ardenwood
- Replace Redwood Fence Panels
- Anlin Delmar Windows
- 2nd Grade Field Trip – Ardenwood Elementary
- Taking Our Kids To School