I love sodas, but there’s an article about sodas that everyone should read, will I change the amount of soda I drink? May be not.
America has a drinking problem. No, not booze. I’m talking about soft drinks. According to the Beverage Marketing Corporation, the average American guzzles 44.7 gallons of the sweet stuff every year. Not sure what 44.7 gallons looks like? It’s about what you’d need to fill a small kiddie pool.
- Los Lagos Golf Course
- How To Boost Testosterone Naturally
- Movements To Keep Facial Skin Young and Tight
- Surgical Machine That Removes Cholesterol Plaques
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation Appointment System Needs Improvement
- Facts On Ebola
- Free Lunch Cost In Public Schools
- Early Flu 2013
- Tone Up The Lower Abdominal
- Schwinn 460 Elliptical
- Why Does Our Body Smell?
- 7 Tips To Prevent Bad Breath