Every year since 2nd grade, Audie had to take the STAR (Standardized Testing and Reporting) test in her school. She’s been improving slowly from her 2nd grade test. One thing we (as mom and dad) don’t understand is her total score percentage is lower than each category average percentage. I think there are extra credit questions or something. Anyhow, we’re happy that Audie did above average because we’re not totally Asian Tiger Mom parenting. We don’t want to rob our children beautiful childhood. Childhood only exists once and it flies by extremely quickly. We’re taking pride in our kids happiness and wit, not just school work and musical stuff.
Audie last year 2nd grade STAR test.
- December’ Round The World In Ardenwood Elementary
- Ardenwood Dragons 4th Grade Field Trip 2013
- Ardenwood Dragons Sing Humpty Dumpty In Fusd Competition
- First Grade Field Trip In Ardenwood Elementary
- 3rd Grade Star Test
- Bullying Attack Leaves Boy In Coma
- Ardenwood Elementary 8 Great Traits
- Audie First Star Test
- 2nd Grade Field Trip – Ardenwood Elementary
- Taking Our Kids To School