If our cars are older than 2012, don’t use E15 gas, it’s potentially damage the engine and many car manufacturers will not honor the warranty if used with this E15 gas.
What’s E15 gas, it’s 15% Ethanol and 85% gas, most of the gas these days already has Ethanol already, Arco, Costco, etc, but they only have small percentage. Ethanol is known to make rubber gas hoses or rubber fuel injectors to be brittle and break off, but it does clean the fuel injectors. These days, newer cars used alloy gas tubing and fuel injectors, so they can run the gas without problems. The more Ethanol they put in, the lower octane the gas become (ability to burn efficiently).
- Los Lagos Golf Course
- Beque Korean BBQ
- Whole House Fan Installation
- How To Boost Testosterone Naturally
- How To Find-Stop And Fix Hot Water Copper Pipe Pinhole Leaks Under The Slab
- American Revolution Play At Thornton Junior High
- Brandon’s 5th Grade American Revolution Walk Through
- How To Cook VN Pho (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Dodge Ridge Ski Trip 2017
- Movements To Keep Facial Skin Young and Tight
- Middle Class in America
- Thornton Junior High Lunch Portions Are NOT Big Enough For My Child