If our cars are older than 2012, don’t use E15 gas, it’s potentially damage the engine and many car manufacturers will not honor the warranty if used with this E15 gas.
What’s E15 gas, it’s 15% Ethanol and 85% gas, most of the gas these days already has Ethanol already, Arco, Costco, etc, but they only have small percentage. Ethanol is known to make rubber gas hoses or rubber fuel injectors to be brittle and break off, but it does clean the fuel injectors. These days, newer cars used alloy gas tubing and fuel injectors, so they can run the gas without problems. The more Ethanol they put in, the lower octane the gas become (ability to burn efficiently).
- Buy Used Or New Cars?
- Avoid E15 Gas
- ESPP-Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Beware Of Instant Rebates At Costco
- Tire Insurance Hard Sell At Tire Shop
- 10 Painless Tricks To Save
- Traffic Tickets – Do We Really Need Them?
- Cable TV – Do We Really Need Them?
- Smart Phones-Do We Really Need Them?
- Gamble With Diamond Lane
- Lies Lead To Debt Problems