We cook and eat at home week days, and weekends we eat out and try all different types of restaurant. Last SAT we went to Beque Korean BBQ buffet in Newark. It’s actually very tasty and the servers were extremely pleasant and attentive. Brandon and Mom didn’t want to eat buffet, they ordered Bulgogi beef and seafood tofu soup. Mom wasn’t hungry so she ad the soup and it was delicious. Brandon was so hungry and he enjoyed his Bulgogi, but it was a lot of meat for him to finish. Bulgogi is $15 and Seafood soup is only $10. I and Audie had the buffet for $20 each.
The meats were fresh and well marinated, we really enjoyed cooking and eating Bulgogi, Kalbi, Spicy chicken, Pork Belly and Spicy Ribeye also. There aren’t much choices of meats like GEN Korean BBQ but it’s enough for our tastes and $5 cheaper per person. We did enjoy the place and we will come back whenever we want Korean BBQ.
- Los Lagos Golf Course
- Beque Korean BBQ
- Whole House Fan Installation
- How To Find-Stop And Fix Hot Water Copper Pipe Pinhole Leaks Under The Slab
- American Revolution Play At Thornton Junior High
- Brandon’s 5th Grade American Revolution Walk Through
- How To Cook VN Pho (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Dodge Ridge Ski Trip 2017
- President Weekend Ski Trip – Diamond Peak
- Ohlone College: Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Field Trip