We do like crispy chow mein, but every time we go to Chinese restaurant, the crispy chow mein is not so crispy by the time they get to our table. I found the best way to make crispy chow mein that will still be crunchy until we finish the meal.
The trick is the noodles, how to fry them. Just get the plain egg noodles, not wonton, not premium, the cheapest one on the shelve.
- How To Cook VN Pho (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Chef Audie’s Gourmet Burgers
- Duck Soup For Vermicelli or Porridge
- Arrachera, Excellent Mexican Style Skirt Steaks
- Seaweed Noodle Chicken Salad
- Pork Chops In V8 Sauce
- Swai Fish & Orange Dish
- Korean Bulgogi BBQ Beef Dinner From Costco
- Fathers Day And Main Lobsters
- Free Lunch Cost In Public Schools
- Crispy Chicken Chow Mein
- Linguini And Clams