We do like crispy chow mein, but every time we go to Chinese restaurant, the crispy chow mein is not so crispy by the time they get to our table. I found the best way to make crispy chow mein that will still be crunchy until we finish the meal.
The trick is the noodles, how to fry them. Just get the plain egg noodles, not wonton, not premium, the cheapest one on the shelve.
- Crispy Chicken Chow Mein
- Linguini And Clams
- Chả Cá Thăng Long-Lã Vọng (Cali) – Stir-Fry Swai Fish Fillets
- Black Angus Restaurant
- Ta Restaurant In Milpitas, CA
- Some Food Myths Busted
- Phở Gà – Chicken Noodle Soup
- Don’t Wash Chicken Before Cooking It
- The Best Cá Kho Tộ In 30 Minutes
- Five Guys Burgers – The Best Burgers Yet
- Bò Lúc Lắc – Beef Cubes Stir-Fry
- French Toasts By Chef Audie