This may come as a shock to all of you who automatically rinse your poultry just before cooking. It certainly was for me. So what’s the big deal? Cross contamination! Rinsing your chicken is an ideal way to spew nasty pathogens all over your sink and the surrounding area. Rinsing never did get rid of pathogens anyway. Instead, try to get the meat onto the baking pan with as little contact as possible. Then wipe down your counter with hot soapy water or a mixture of hot water and 1 tablespoon liquid bleach.
We do eat mostly chicken, and this article does give good tips that we didn’t even know.
- Bamboo Flooring DIY
- Ardenwood Elementary 6th Grade Picnic 2018
- Ardenwood Elementary Promotion 2018
- Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum 2018
- FanimeCon (Anime Convention) 2018 San Jose
- Home Solar System With Solar City
- Brandon Plays Golf
- 6th Grade Open House At Ardenwood
- Costco LED Light Switches With Dimmer
- Looking For The Best EV (Electric Vehicle) – 2018
- Mi Quang
- Diamond Peak Last Ski Trip 2018