This may come as a shock to all of you who automatically rinse your poultry just before cooking. It certainly was for me. So what’s the big deal? Cross contamination! Rinsing your chicken is an ideal way to spew nasty pathogens all over your sink and the surrounding area. Rinsing never did get rid of pathogens anyway. Instead, try to get the meat onto the baking pan with as little contact as possible. Then wipe down your counter with hot soapy water or a mixture of hot water and 1 tablespoon liquid bleach.
We do eat mostly chicken, and this article does give good tips that we didn’t even know.
- Install Arris TM822G Comcast Voice and Internet Modem Self Activation
- Roasted Cornish Hens
- Los Lagos Golf Course
- Beque Korean BBQ
- Whole House Fan Installation
- How To Boost Testosterone Naturally
- How To Find-Stop And Fix Hot Water Copper Pipe Pinhole Leaks Under The Slab
- American Revolution Play At Thornton Junior High
- Brandon’s 5th Grade American Revolution Walk Through
- How To Cook VN Pho (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Dodge Ridge Ski Trip 2017
- Movements To Keep Facial Skin Young and Tight