7/13/2016 The Dryer had no heat again, reset the switch and it failed in about 10 minutes. This time, I opened the filter and fan cover – it was amazingly dirty and clogged with lints. Cleaned and vacuum everything thoroughly, put everything back and it’s working ever since.
05/15/2016 The dryer has no heat again today – reset the thermo switch and it works again – make sure to unplug the power or you’ll get a little shock… 🙂
Our LG Tromm gas dryer has no heat today. The dryer spins and everything seems to work except it’s cold even with high heat setting. It’s been 9 years since we had this nice dryer. We decide to open it up to fix it before calling the repairman or getting a new one. We did fix it in about 2 hours. It’s amazing what we found inside the dryer: Lint, hair, dirt, we wondered how they get in there. We first Google to find out how to disassemble the dryer to get to the heating system to check for obvious problems.
- Costco LED Light Switches With Dimmer
- Install Arris TM822G Comcast Voice and Internet Modem Self Activation
- Whole House Fan Installation
- How To Find-Stop And Fix Hot Water Copper Pipe Pinhole Leaks Under The Slab
- Payne High Efficiency Furnace NO Heat, No Fan But Fan Motor Works FIXED
- Walmart Microfiber Recliner
- Fix LG Tromm Gas Dryer Not Heating Up
- Cloud Storage and How To Use Them
- LED Lamps with Motion Detection
- Comcast Triple Play
- Dining Room Pendant Chandelier
- Install Front Door LED Lantern