Mi Quang (Mì Quảng) is a turmeric rice noodle dish from the middle region of VN, it’s very tasty with turmeric rice noodles and pork, shrimp flavor sauce.
Ingredients includes: pork belly, shrimps (small to medium), mi quang powder, fish sauce, back ribs for soup, salt, MSG, sugar, onions, shallots, green onions, garlic, broken roasted peanuts, sesame rice cake.
- Mi Quang
- Roasted Cornish Hens
- How To Cook VN Pho (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Chef Audie’s Gourmet Burgers
- Duck Soup For Vermicelli or Porridge
- Arrachera, Excellent Mexican Style Skirt Steaks
- Seaweed Noodle Chicken Salad
- Pork Chops In V8 Sauce
- Swai Fish & Orange Dish
- Korean Bulgogi BBQ Beef Dinner From Costco
- Fathers Day And Main Lobsters
- Free Lunch Cost In Public Schools