I just can’t believe California hypocrites with their labels and stuff, this time it’s food. “the right to know”, this will come with “the right to sue”. The organic food industries want to get more business by lobbying for the food labeling proposition. FDA suppose to make sure that foods came to the state are not harmful to consumers as I understand, why do we need to know what’s in the food – more labels – more cost to producers – more lawsuits – higher cost to foods. NO to proposition 37.
Just plain logic
- 2016 California Presidential Election Results – Trump vs Clinton
- Lives Are More Important Than Everything On The Roads
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation Appointment System Needs Improvement
- Teach Children To Be Aware Of Dangers On The Streets
- Airport Workers Caught Stealing From Bags
- Ardenwood Elementary New Math Scores
- Share The Road With Motorcyclists… Makes Our Day!!!