I just can’t believe California hypocrites with their labels and stuff, this time it’s food. “the right to know”, this will come with “the right to sue”. The organic food industries want to get more business by lobbying for the food labeling proposition. FDA suppose to make sure that foods came to the state are not harmful to consumers as I understand, why do we need to know what’s in the food – more labels – more cost to producers – more lawsuits – higher cost to foods. NO to proposition 37.
Just plain logic or read the facts.
- 2016 California Presidential Election Results – Trump vs Clinton
- Teach Children To Be Aware Of Dangers On The Streets
- Airport Workers Caught Stealing From Bags
- Ardenwood Elementary New Math Scores
- People Are Awesome
- A Joke About Dongles Cost Jobs
- Facts About Sinkholes
- NFL Super Bowl XLVII 2013
- Tiger Woods Is Back For Good?
- Avoid E15 Gas
- Sandy Hook Elementary School
- Saving Hostess