So, it’s the summer and we’re going to give the Master Bathroom Shower Wall a face lift. We got the ceramic tiles many years ago, but we never had time to do it. Preparation is the key. We need new shower valve, new shower door, double niche… etc. We settled with the Symmons Duro, it looks modern and it has the diverter built-in the valve body which is much better than at the spout (ours is leaking always). Until all our stuff come in, I have to read about how to do all these.
Things need to get: roofing felt, alkali resistant tape, cement boards, thin sets mortar, nails, calk, grout
- Master Bathroom Shower Remodel
- December’ Round The World In Ardenwood Elementary
- Ardenwood Dragons 4th Grade Field Trip 2013
- Ardenwood Dragons Sing Humpty Dumpty In Fusd Competition
- A Halloween In Ardenwood, Fremont
- First Grade Field Trip In Ardenwood Elementary
- China New Way Of Marketing?
- Early Flu 2013
- Some People Should Not Own Dogs
- Paint Old Bike – Hand Me Down
- Add Freon To Older Car AC System
- Comcast Triple Play