It’s been hot in the last few days, instead of getting an AC, I’m thinking of getting a whole house fan since our area is cool down very quickly after the sunset. There are 2 types of fans, direct drive and belt drive. The belt drive seems to be more work to install but quieter than the direct drive. There are a few brands sold on Amazon website, Cool Attic and Air Vent. The one we want is the 24″ 4600 CFM (cubic feet per sec). Some would come with the pull down chain, but we should get the dual speed switch and a timer for convenience.
I ordered the Cool Attic Direct Drive for $190. The box came in with some damage but the fan and everything was intact. It took us a good 24 hours to install because we didn’t get it right the first time.
- Whole House Fan Installation
- How To Find-Stop And Fix Hot Water Copper Pipe Pinhole Leaks Under The Slab
- American Revolution Play At Thornton Junior High
- Brandon’s 5th Grade American Revolution Walk Through
- How To Cook VN Pho (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Dodge Ridge Ski Trip 2017
- President Weekend Ski Trip – Diamond Peak
- Ohlone College: Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Field Trip