Bluetooth headphones these days are so inexpensive, the wired headphones keep being yanked, pulled and broken by the kids, I decided to try bluetooth headphones for them. I read the reviews on Amazon and bought 3 Artic P253BT for the kids and me (free shipping over $35). The headphones are amazing, for $15, they sound good, long life battery for one charge (a few days) and also the range is good. Again, the quality of the sound is dependent upon everyone’s ears.
- Merkury Cross BTE41 Bluetooth Earbuds From Marshalls
- How To Replace HP X360 15-u011DX Wifi-Bluetooth Combo Module With BCM94352HMB (724935-001)
- Arctic P253 BT Bluetooth Headphones
- How To Replace WiFi Bluetooth Module in HP Envy 4
- Bluetooth Headphones And Nano USB Dongle For PC
- IOGEAR Solar Bluetooth Hand-Free GBHFK231