It seems many people couldn’t get an original – unmodified Yosemite or Maverick App to create a USB installer correctly. I found a way that people can download the original OS X Yosemite app from Apple website. This procedure requires:
3. Mac OS X VMWare virtual disk (Google).
4. 8GB+ USB flash drive.
When the USB flash drive is done, you can follow this tutorial to try to install Yosemite.
- Create A Yosemite 10.10.5 USB Installer Using Windows 10 – No Mac
- Create A Chameleon USB Boot Drive To Work With All OS X Installation USB Drives
- How To Install Mavericks 10.9.4 To VirtualBox On Haswell Windows 8 Laptop
- How to Generate SSDT For IvyBridge Yosemite
- Post OS X (Yosemite and Mavericks) Installation
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac)