One day, both of my laptops running El Capitan 10.11.4 and 10.11.5 failed to sync with Google Drive. “An unknown issue occurred and Google Drive needs to quit. Error: Invalid root_local_ids set” and Error:fa45. After searching on the Internet, I found a way to get it back. It seems the newer version 1.30 and multiple Google Drive accounts might cause this problem.
We need to install the older version 1.29.2074.1528 to fix the problem. Before we install the old app, we need to delete all the Google Drive related files and folders, update system cache, reboot.
- How To Fix NO Audio and Mic After Wake on Mac OS X
- macOS Sierra 10.12.3 on Dell 7352 Inspiron i7-5500u Laptop
- How To Install Exodus To Kodi On El Capitan OSX
- Clover Bootloader new version vs old version battery drain
- Update El Capitan 10.11.6 from 10.11.5 On HP x360 Haswell HD4400 Laptop
- Terminal Crashes At Opening – El Capitan
- The Installer Could Not Install…In El Capitan OS
- How To Install Pixelmon Mod With Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.x