Quite a few people that use iPhones get the problem that first call goes to voice mail and the second one will go through voice after an update. The problem is quite simple to fix, it’s the “Do Not Disturb” option in the Settings set to ON. The best way to see is the crescent moon shape appears next to the bluetooth icon. Switch the “do not disturb” to “OFF” then the phone is fixed.
- How To Create Custom Ringtones For iPhones – Android Phones Using Garageband or Audacity
- Set Up My New iPhone 6
- Night Owl TL-DVR8 IP Camera Surveillance System
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System
- Fix iPhone First Call Goes To Voice Mail
- Play iPhone 5 or 6 On 30 Pins Dock Devices
- How To Transfer MP3, Music CDs To iPhones, iPods Using iTunes