OK, these days we have heard so many things about cloud computing this, cloud storage that and actually, it’s pretty good for consumer like us to use – FREE. So Apple iCloud gave us 5GB, MS Skydrive 7GB, I haven’t tried the Google yet.
Here what I use the cloud for – contacts (if I don’t have my phone, I can’t remember any body addresses or phone numbers) – copies of some important documents (in case I was out of the country and I need something to prove I’m ME :-)) – Documents I need to work at home or programs I need to finish somewhere else – small files because the free storage is less than 7GB.
We just need to sign up for an account with Microsoft, if you have hotmail account, you can access the skydrive already. Without the desktop software installed, you can only upload up to 300Mb file at a time, you can use the browsers to upload/download files from the skydrive.
With the desktop app installed, every time we logged into the skydrive, it’s automatically sync the folders contents.
We can open a password protected doc file directly or right click the file and select download to the desktop. The problem is the desktop must have MS Word installed.
We can click the “upload” button on the panel to upload file and share the pictures or folder if we want to.
- Cable Box and OTA HD TV
- Remove This Site Has A Coupon Pop Ups
- Free Cloud Storage
- Set Up POP3 Email Accounts With Outlook
- Set Up Trendnet Router With Comcast Cable Internet
- Remove Unwanted Apps From Facebook
- WIFI Slower With Windows 7 Updated Driver
- Youtube Videos Download Easy Ways
- Edimax EW-7438RPn WiFi Extender
- Remove Babylon Search On Firefox And IE9
- Set Up Internet Router – Tenda
- Fix Wifi Internet Connection With Ipconfig