These days, it’s hard to find wifi – bluetooth combo for desktop without paying a lot for it, especially the ones that supported by Mac OSX if we have a Mac Wanna Be. The half mini pcie wifi – bluetooth combo for laptops are sold everywhere. So, the best is to get one and use Fenvi Desktop card adapter model FV101. It’s very easy to install and everything was supplied with the box.
I bought the BCM943225HMB for $14 and the FV101 for $14 and everything works perfectly. If you want dual band 2.4Ghz & 5.0Ghz wifi you can get the BCM94352HMB and bluetooth 4.0 instead.
- Nubwo N12 Gaming Headset
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- Fire TV Stick from Amazon
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- Mesh Wifi Network
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”