For $4.99, I can get the Garageband 10.0.3 with more features and better loops to create music on Yosemite 10.10.1, but I couldn’t finish installing the software, it took forever to download and break in the middle for some reasons even though I have high speed internet. After Googling for a long time, I’d read a post that someone had successfully installed the Garageband with the same problem. I can’t seem to find the post to give credit to the person. Anyhow, here is how he/she did it.
1. Remove all Garageband.plist in ~/Library/Preferences/
2. Remove the ~/Library/Caches/Garageband folder.
3. Remove the ~/Library/Containers/Garageband10 folder.
After doing all these, the Garageband 10.0.3 works right away with all the loops already installed. BTW, the Garageband 6.0.5 is still working in a separate folder.
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- Use Malwarebytes To Clean Malware on mac OS X
- ELP-USB100W05MT-DL36 USB Security Camera