When our Mac Wanna Be wakes instantly right after sleep was activated, these are caused by USB port not patched correctly. First we need to find out the reasons for waking up by using terminal and type:
syslog |grep -i "Wake reason"
Check your DSDT under _PWR to see which address is used, it’s either 0x0D or 0x6D and patch it accordingly. This should work with both Laptops and Desktops. On my desktop, when it sleep, I have to press the power button to wake instead of keyboard or mouse because I turned off power on and wake in the BIOS.
- How To Patch AppleHDA For HDMI ALC255 Broadwell
- macOS Sierra 10.12.3 on Dell 7352 Inspiron i7-5500u Laptop
- How To Fix Instant Wakes On Mac OSX
- macOS Sierra On Mac Wanna Be Windows Laptops and Desktops
- Complete Guide To Install El Capitan or Yosemite On PC and Laptops
- How To Extract DSDT and SSDT with Rehabman Patchmatic
- Patch DSDT And Common Errors
- How To Make A Perfect MacBook Air 5,2 From HP Ivy Bridge HD4000 Laptop