I’m searching to find a solution to get rid of the banner warning every time I boot to my macOS High Sierra.
The solution is to format and reinstall macOS High Sierra on the partition.
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”
- How To Patch IDT 111d76e0 AppleHDA With HDMI Sound
- Clover Bootloader new version vs old version battery drain
- macOS Sierra On Mac Wanna Be Windows Laptops and Desktops
- The Best Wifi Modules For Mac OS X
- Install 480Gb mSata to Envy 4-1117nr for El Capitan 10.11.5
- El Capitan 10.11.5 Combo Update
- How To Prepare To Install El Capitan 10.11.1 Onto A Windows Laptop