I have some posts that are private and I would like a few people to read only, after some read, I would like to remove their access and still let others to read. After searching on the web, this way is the best way to do it for what I want and it works.
1. Download and install Solepixel/wp-multiple-password plugin.
2. Go to Dashboard->Plugins->Add new->Advanced Custom Fields and install.
Set the password on the post and scroll down to add more passwords: all these passwords will work on the page.
- Fix Error 403 – Forbidden WordPress
- How To Implement EU Cookies Warning
- Create Shortcodes for Color Buttons With Links
- Set Localhost Port for XAMPP
- How To Put Multiple Passwords On A Post In WordPress
- Create Responsive Theme For WordPress With Twenty Ten
- Fotorama.io In WordPress Without Plugin