In order to use a dual band Wifi – Bluetooth 4.0 combo with both Windows 10 and Mac OS X (Yosemite or El Capitan) on our HP X360, 15-u011dx laptop, we replace our Intel 7260 with HP 724935-001 BCM94352HMB (AW-CE123H) from Broadcom. Even though it’s made for HP, but we still had to modify the module to get it to work by taping off PIN 51. The procedure on opening the top plate is straight forward, all we need to be careful with is when we lift up the keyboard, there are flat cables that can be yanked out of the zip connectors, so lift up slowly and watch for these 3 cables: keyboard, mouse pad, lighted keyboard. If the pin tapped and inserted correctly, Windows 8 or 10 will detect it right away and both Wifi 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz and Bluetooth will work right out of the box. No special drivers are needed.
- Merkury Cross BTE41 Bluetooth Earbuds From Marshalls
- How To Replace HP X360 15-u011DX Wifi-Bluetooth Combo Module With BCM94352HMB (724935-001)
- Arctic P253 BT Bluetooth Headphones
- How To Replace WiFi Bluetooth Module in HP Envy 4
- Bluetooth Headphones And Nano USB Dongle For PC
- IOGEAR Solar Bluetooth Hand-Free GBHFK231