If you have dual boot set up for Windows (8.1) and Mac OS X (Yosemite) on the same computer (laptop), you may notice the time of Windows is different from the time display in Mac or vice versa. Most PC or Windows Laptop, the time was set to Windows registry. If we want both have the same correct time, then we need to edit the registry of the Windows OS and add a “RealTimeUniversal” dword (32bit) in the TimeZoneInformation keyword.
-Click Start –> regedit (search box) –> regedit.exe –> Ctrl + f (find) –> timezoneinformation –> F3 key to find next until TimeZoneInformation appears on the left column –> highlight TimeZoneInformation –> right click –>add “new key” –> “DWORD (32-bit) value” –> RealTimeUniversial –> default = 0 –>change to 1 and you’re done.
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”
- How To Fix iMovie 10.1.17 Keep Crashing On macOS High Sierra 10.13
- How To Fix Photo Library Not Showing In iMovie Library
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops
- Fix Broken Hinges On 17″ HP TouchSmart M7-J120DX Laptop
- Create iMac 18,2 From Dell Inspiron DT 3668 i5-7400 Kaby Lake