Mount CD/DVD with Windows10.iso downloaded.
Ports and Shared Folders left with default.
Now, click “start” to load Windows 10.
When finished, if the Yosemite has wifi connected, the Windows 10 wifi need to connect to the Wifi to get it working as well.
Sound and Wifi should work right out of the box. The network files between Mac Yosemite should be seen by the Windows 10. It may take a while for the network to see all the drives from Windows 10.
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”
- How To Fix iMovie 10.1.17 Keep Crashing On macOS High Sierra 10.13