And always use portable drive to install before internal hard drive. For Realtek id 0139 card reader isn’t supported, a USB SD card reader is handy.
2012-04-05 The new and easier way to install Lion 10.7.3 is here.
After weeks of trials and errors, with tons of readings and editings, I got the Lion 10.7.1 on my Lenovo G770 17.3″ i5 2410M Sandy Bridge working. Here are the videos for software that can be used on this Hackintosh. I can say it’s 99% functional (the 1% is the SD card reader is not working).
Dual boot with Windows 7 using Chameleon
imovie HD is functional
DVD Player is functional (the reason for not showing the images because screen recording is ON)
VLC is functional with 1080P blue-ray mts movie (the reasons for stuttering is because screen recording is ON)
Miro is functional with HD TV
HDMI output with LION
Wifi and Ethernet are fully functional with WEP-WPA-WPA2-AES
Sleep works on both screen and hard drive
- How To Format EFI Folder For Clover Boot Loader To Dual Boot Windows And El Capitan 10.11
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac)
- Snow Leopard 10.6.6 On i5 460M Gateway Laptop NV55C26U
- Triple Boot Windows 8.1-Mavericks 10.9.1-Ubuntu 13.1 On Envy 4 Ivy Bridge Ultrabook
- How To Update Mavericks 10.9.2 Without Losing en0 built-in on Envy 4 i5-3317u
- How To Fix Ethernet en0 Built-in “FALSE” Mavericks 10.9.2
- How To Fix Chameleon boot0:error and Windows 8.1 /boot/bcd error
- Replace 9.5mm Hard Drive On HP Envy 4 Ultrabook