I’ve been using MacWannaBe for many years, all my Windows PC or Laptops have macOS installed on them. My newest laptop is
All the laptops are still reliable and working, but I think it’s time to get a new ultrabook for longer battery, better graphics and more efficient CPU.
I’ve been reading up on CPUs, the best sweet spot right now is the i5-8250u 4 cores, 8 threads which is much faster than the i5-8200Y or i5-7200u. There are quite a few used 7th gen on Craigslist with good price but since the 8th Gen came out, I no longer want the 7th gen.
I’ve been using Dell and HP, so looking at only 13″ the Dell Inspiron 7370 and XPS 9360 or the HP Spectre x360 13t or 13-ae010ca. What we need now is the Thunderbolt ports or USB-C.
– Dell Inspiron 7370 is better built than the 5379 but more expensive with USB-C, the weight is heavier than XPS 9360. The batter doesn’t last as long.
– XPS 9360 has problem with noise and camera is at bottom of the screen instead of the top – lighter than 7370 and battery last longer.
Spectre x360 13-ae010ca is the best of all since it has 2 thunderbolts, micro SD, 1 USB 3.1 and it’s touchscreen + longest lasting battery, lighter than all and the price is less than Dell. It does come with pen and USB-C to HDMI dongle. .
Finally I found the
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”
- How To Fix iMovie 10.1.17 Keep Crashing On macOS High Sierra 10.13