These days, most of new laptops are installed with Intel 3rd generation i’s series – Lenovo came out with a low budget $448 G580 i5 3230M with 4GB Ram and 500GB of hard drive. We install Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 (newest version at this time) – Everything seems to work fine except Elantechs trackpad that’s not as smooth as Synaptics and the SD card from realtek 0129 doesn’t work.
Most of new laptop these days are UEFI for windows 8 to boot faster – Dual boot became very hard to do – The best is to boot from the bios when we want to access Mountain Lion.
Device-properties for HD4000 needed for graphics to work.
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”
- How To Fix iMovie 10.1.17 Keep Crashing On macOS High Sierra 10.13
- How To Fix Photo Library Not Showing In iMovie Library
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops
- Fix Broken Hinges On 17″ HP TouchSmart M7-J120DX Laptop
- Create iMac 18,2 From Dell Inspiron DT 3668 i5-7400 Kaby Lake