These days, most of new laptops are installed with Intel 3rd generation i’s series – Lenovo came out with a low budget $448 G580 i5 3230M with 4GB Ram and 500GB of hard drive. We install Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.3 (newest version at this time) – Everything seems to work fine except Elantechs trackpad that’s not as smooth as Synaptics and the SD card from realtek 0129 doesn’t work.
Most of new laptop these days are UEFI for windows 8 to boot faster – Dual boot became very hard to do – The best is to boot from the bios when we want to access Mountain Lion.
- Triple Boot with Clover Boot Loader:Mountain Lion 10.8.5 – Windows 7 – Mavericks 10.9
- Mountain Lion 10.8.3 On Lenovo G580 i5 HD4000
- Software For My Mountain Lion
- Mountain Lion On Lenovo G770 i5 HD3000
- Prepare And Fix Dual-Triple Boot With EasyBCD
- Reset Users Password In Lion 10.7.x
- Downgrade From Mountain Lion 10.8 Back To Lion 10.7.x
- Install Mountain Lion On Lenovo G770 Using Unibeast 1.5.2
- Mountain Lion 10.8 vs Lion 10.7.4
- Edit DSDT To Fix VoodooHDA.kext From Kernel Panic
- Upgrade Lion 10.7.4 To Mountain Lion 10.8 On i5 2500k P8Z68-V
- Mountain Lion DP3 On P8Z68-V LX i5 2500K