I want to split a long tutorial post into many pages with link titles for easy navigation, let’s try this one. Make sure after installing this plugin, we need to fix the 404 error caused by this plugin.
Add the codes in “index.php”. The plugin has short cuts built in tinyMCE editor which makes it very easy to use.
Just navigate to any part of the page to split, click the “next page” icon, then “page title” icon, enter the page name, and the page name is the for the content BEFORE this line NOT AFTER.
When finish, just select the options settings for how the page will look. This setting is for this blog.
other settings and displays
We can try many other settings, but the dropdown view all is the best one for now.
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops
- Create iMac 18,2 From Dell Inspiron DT 3668 i5-7400 Kaby Lake
- macOS Sierra 10.12.3 on Dell 7352 Inspiron i7-5500u Laptop
- macOS Sierra On Mac Wanna Be Windows Laptops and Desktops
- Complete Guide To Install El Capitan or Yosemite On PC and Laptops
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System
- How To Make A Perfect MacBook Air 5,2 From HP Ivy Bridge HD4000 Laptop
- How To Make A Perfect MacBook Air Wannabe From A Haswell HD4400 Laptop
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac)
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- Use Malwarebytes To Clean Malware on mac OS X
- ELP-USB100W05MT-DL36 USB Security Camera
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”
- How To Fix iMovie 10.1.17 Keep Crashing On macOS High Sierra 10.13
- How To Fix Photo Library Not Showing In iMovie Library
- Panasonic Lumix TS20 Waterproof Camera