Install Maxboost Glass Screen Protector.
Finally, I got my first iPhone ever, iPhone 6. This is how I set up and use my iPhone for the first time. For people who have been using iPhones, it’s normal, but for new iPhone users like me, these thing should be done and used for basic.
1. Set up iCloud – find my iPhone – to lock the iPhone from being used by anyone but you.
2. Set up finger prints for Apple Apps and Pay.
3. Set up Email.
4. Install necessary apps.
5. Load music to iPhone using iTunes.
6. Back up iPhone to computer or iCloud.
- How To Create Custom Ringtones For iPhones – Android Phones Using Garageband or Audacity
- Set Up My New iPhone 6
- Night Owl TL-DVR8 IP Camera Surveillance System
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System
- Fix iPhone First Call Goes To Voice Mail
- Play iPhone 5 or 6 On 30 Pins Dock Devices
- How To Transfer MP3, Music CDs To iPhones, iPods Using iTunes