I use this plugin for my blogs, although this theme already has the options. There are a few “share this” but search for the “sharethis” by the website itself recommended. Just follow the direction on the website. The only thing we need to customize to our single page icons. The plugin only puts icons on the main page. Locate your “single.php” file and add these lines (you can find buttons that you want to put from Sharethis website).
Sharethis settings, I use classic and not the default Multi-post
I edit the “single.php” to place buttons on the item page. On this theme, there’s home icon which I want to put these buttons next to it.
My main page and single page are done with these settings
- Jquery Collapse-O-Matic Plugin
- How To Use WP-PageNavi And WP-CommentNavi Plugins
- Add Share This Button To WordPress
- Category Post List
- Add Floating Icons On WordPress Blog
- Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers… WordPress
- Members Plugins For WordPress
- Multi-page Toolkit Plugin For WordPress