I’m trying to collect as many software title for my Mountain Lion as I can to replace these useful Windows software so I can use both.
Paint.net for Mac is called Pinta.
VLC player – Since Mountain Lion doesn’t support DVD drive, this is a great player for all types of movies, videos.
Handbrake for me to convert MKV, AVI, MOV, DVD… to MP4 videos or mkv. Great program and fast since it runs 64 bit (faster than the 64 bit Windows version).
Ilife 09 is a must, it’s inexpensive and it has everything in it.
Flash player from Adobe is needed to watch youtube or flash videos on the web.
Paragon NTFS to transfer files between Mac and Windows since I’m dual booting.
Notepad++ compatible TextWrangler for Mac
- How To Format EFI Folder For Clover Boot Loader To Dual Boot Windows And El Capitan 10.11
- Create A Chameleon USB Boot Drive To Work With All OS X Installation USB Drives
- How To Fix Garageband 10.10.3 Failing To Download And Install Loops On Yosemite 10.10.1
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac)
- Snow Leopard 10.6.6 On i5 460M Gateway Laptop NV55C26U
- Triple Boot Windows 8.1-Mavericks 10.9.1-Ubuntu 13.1 On Envy 4 Ivy Bridge Ultrabook
- How To Update Mavericks 10.9.2 Without Losing en0 built-in on Envy 4 i5-3317u
- How To Fix Ethernet en0 Built-in “FALSE” Mavericks 10.9.2