Audacity is a great free program to record, edit or convert audio files to MP3 or other formats.
In order for Audacity to have full functions, we need FFmpeg Importer and Lame MP3 Encoder, they’re all at the same download page. To convert audio files straight to MP3, iTunes is the best tool IMO. For editing, merging audio files, I use Audacity.
- Record With Mixed Audio In Windows 7 and 8
- Transfer MP3 From Ipod To PC
- Extract Audio From Music Video DVD
- Media Portal 1.0.2 In Windows 7
- Create Music With Garageband
- Jalbum 10.3.1 For Website
- Use Audacity To Edit And Convert Audio Files To MP3