2015-02-07 I think it’s best to patch kexts and dsdt yourself, but in case you have problems doing it, attached are my files for references. These files are patched to work with HP Envy4-1117nr i5-3317u HD4000. Wifi AR9285 & BCM943225HMB. Sleep/wake with lid close/open and no wake after 2 hours.
Yosemite OS X’s just been released a few days ago and I got it working on my HP Envy 4-1117nr i5-3317u HD4000. What’s new for installing this OSX. I do like it a lot.
1. All kexts must be signed – to avoid this, must boot with flag kext-dev-mode=1 .
2. If we’ve been using AppleACPIPlatform.kext rolled back version, the serial number is “unavailable” and you can’t go to iCloud or iTunes. Must use the new 3.1 version originally came with the OSX.
3. The sleep will wake up every 2 hours and reboots itself. There is a fix for this.
4. The lid closed doesn’t go to sleep.
5. GenericUSBXHCI.kext from Rehabman to work waking up from sleep and more reliable.
- How To Patch IDT 111d76e0 AppleHDA With HDMI Sound
- Install 480Gb mSata to Envy 4-1117nr for El Capitan 10.11.5
- Selected Boot Image Did Not Authenticate
- How To Make A Perfect MacBook Air 5,2 From HP Ivy Bridge HD4000 Laptop
- How To Patch USB Ports For El Capitan On HP Envy Ivy Bridge HD4000
- How To Make A Perfect MacBook Air Wannabe From A Haswell HD4400 Laptop
- Fix Yosemite OS X From Waking Up After 2 Hours
- HP Error Code 0xc0000225 BSOD