This is the best working module out there for El Capitan (Yosemite), but there are many different configurations, we need to find the one that works with our laptops, it’s kinda trials and errors. The original ones are made by AzureWave, then some are made by Asus, some are made for HP 724935-001. HP module may not work with all HP laptops. Most of HP laptops, you may have to tape either pin 20, 51 or both for them to work.
This one is 2.4Ghz and Bluetooth 3.0 Combo which I used in my daughter HP Envy 4-1115dx and they both work perfectly. NO AirDrop. I didn’t have to use the HP version.
This is a very solid wifi – bluetooth module from Atheros. All we need is to add “2b” in the Atheros kexts and it should work perfectly. Just install IOath3kfrmwr.kext from rehabman and bluetooth will work reliably.
- Upgrade SP SSD 1TB on X360 15-u011dx Haswell HD4400
- OpenCore Boot Loader for Hackintosh
- How To Fix Kernel Panic (KP) Reboot After Sleep/Wake Catalina 10.15.4 On Haswell HD4600
- Download Youtube Audio and Edit MP3 On macOS Catalina
- How To Use iTunes in Windows 10
- No Users After Upgraded To macOS High Sierra
- How To Join Apple Ecosystem with Windows Laptops and Desktops
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs