This is the best working module out there for El Capitan (Yosemite), but there are many different configurations, we need to find the one that works with our laptops, it’s kinda trials and errors. The original ones are made by AzureWave, then some are made by Asus, some are made for HP 724935-001. HP module may not work with all HP laptops. Most of HP laptops, you may have to tape either pin 20, 51 or both for them to work.
This one is 2.4Ghz and Bluetooth 3.0 Combo which I used in my daughter HP Envy 4-1115dx and they both work perfectly. NO AirDrop. I didn’t have to use the HP version.
This is a very solid wifi – bluetooth module from Atheros. All we need is to add “2b” in the Atheros kexts and it should work perfectly. Just install IOath3kfrmwr.kext from rehabman and bluetooth will work reliably.
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Backup DVDs To MP4 macOS Big Sur
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- iBoysoft NTFS Software For Mac OS