Many of our boards these days have TIC controller (MSP430F155IPM) to control power supply inputs – One of the requirement for our ICT is to program this TIC on board. We need a main board that has the CPU to check and program the TIC controller if it’s blank or wrong firmware version. It does take about 17 sec to check and program this TIC controller. We need to embed the main board inside the fixture and wire the correct pins together.
ICT is a great tool for testing if we planned the tests before hand with design of the fixture to get the tasks done. We can test all 4 power inputs with load and logical steps and program the TIC controller in less than 1 minute. The board is functionally tested 98%.
- Program TIC MSP430F155IPM On Board
- Test Switches Using Pneumatic Solenoid Push Rods
- Some BT-Basic Editing Short Cuts
- Test LEDS At ICT
- Add Tests Require Adding Wires To Fixture
- Optimize Config File For Portability
- Program PIC18F8722 At HP3070
- Find And Replace Repeated Tolerance In Analog Folder
- RF Band Flatness With ICT
- Control XT and Control Plus
- Design For Test (DFT)
- HP3070 (Agilent 3070) ICT (In Circuit Tester)